Eid Mubarak Morning Wishes and Messages for friends and family are the essences of Eid. This Eid you will send lovely Eid Wishes to your Husband and Wife. Boy and Girlfriend Eid Wishes are the need of the day and morning of lovers become incomplete without sending each other beautiful eid greetings. Students, teachers, and colleagues also search for the Eid Quotes 2021. Check out our lovely collection of Eid Mubarak Texts and Statuses in English and Urdu.
Eid-ul-Adha Wishes 2021 for Friends, Family & Parents
Eid is a holy occasion and it comes with celebrations of joy and happiness. This is an auspicious religious event that all Muslim and non-Muslim communities celebrate with full zest. As it is an event where all of us want to spread happiness and joy to others, wishes would come in handy. Here we will share our finest collection of Eid wishes that you can send to your loved ones and spread hopes of love and positivity.
- Dear brother, it has been a long time since I have seen you, and your absence is devastating for us, especially Eid. An incredibly happy Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Even if we are apart, all of you are still connected to us through our prayers.
- May you be blessed with patience, kindness, and sheer joy this Eid. Remember me in your prayers.
- Allah opens the door of blessings on occasions like Eid. May you get the best of both worlds today. An incredibly happy Eid Mabrouk to you and your parents.
- May all reward us for our good deeds, alleviate our miseries, and pardon our transgressions. Wish you all an incredibly happy Eid-ul-Adah.
- Undoubtedly Allah is the most gracious and most merciful. Have a happy, thriving Eid with your loved ones.
- May Allah forgive all of our sins and make this life and our afterlife the easiest. Happy Eid ul-Fitr to you and your family.
- Beloved Parents, even though we are not together this Eid, I can still feel your presence miles away. May this Eid bring joy and prosperity in both of your life and keep you in good health. Ameen.
- May this prosperous occasion of Eid fill your heart and soul with joy and love, and may all your wishes come true, Amen. Have a happy Eid to you and your loved ones.
- May Allah almighty ease off your worries and shower you with his blessing on this happy occasion of Eid. Ameen!
- Dear siblings, without you, life would have been boring and colorless. May celebrate this and many more Eid together with unity and love. Amen.
- Eid-ul-Adha is the time when Allah Almighty showers HIS countless blessings on Muslims. May Allah answers all your prayers and accepts your good deeds with His generosity. Happy Eid Mubarak!
- Eid brings prosperity and calmness to our hearts and gives us an opportunity to share our feelings of pleasure with loved ones.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes & Quotes for Husband
- My Dear Husband! This Eid is going to be very special to me because it will be celebrated along with you and your family.
- Dear husband, you are the reason behind the colors in my life. I am grateful to have you as my partner and soulmate this Eid. Let us enjoy many more occasions like this for the rest of our life. Ameen.
- I have desperately waited for this prosperous day to be celebrated with you. This Eid-ul-Adha is the new event in our life as life partners. I wish you a blessed and glorious Eid my dear husband.
- My Dear Hubby! I miss you a lot this Eid as you are far away from me. I am hopeful that we will celebrate next Eid together. Happy Eid Mubarak My Love!
- Preparing delicious kababs and tikka is a loving experience this time because it is filled with your unconditional love my dear hubby.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes and Messages for Wife
- An incredibly happy Eid to the person who has both my heart and soul. I love you so much, dear wife. Have a happy and thriving Eid, Ameen.
- I wish this beautiful occasion of Eid adorn your life with elegant colors of haven. Wishing you a wonderful and zesty Eid, you and your beautiful family.
- Just as our life becomes color full after the Eid moon sighting, seeing you every day by my side makes me relaxed and joyful at the same time. Eid Mubarak to my lovely spouse. Have a blast!
Good Morning Eid Wishes for Friends and Best Friend
- Dear Friend! You are connected to my heart as colors are connected with the rainbow. May this Eid bring countless blessings, prosperity, and good health to your life. Wishing you a tasty Bakra Eid.
- On this Eid-ul-Adha we will prepare juicy kababs along with the sweetness of chutney. Celebrating this Eid with you gives me tranquility of mind and harmony to my heart. Eid Mubarak My Best Friend!
- I pray to God to fulfill all your wishes, and add laughter to your dull life and bring contentment to your sick heart. I wish you a happy Eid-ul-Adha full of prosperity, happiness, and success.
- Dear friend, may this special day bring the best out of everything for you. Ameen. Let us not forget each other on this Eid and make the best out of this blissful occasion.
- The message of love and sacrifice is clear from the event of Eid-ul-Azha. May Allah Almighty give you the potential to distribute lots of meat on this auspicious occasion.
- May this Eid brings spices of love and affection in your life filled with the tenderness of kababs and Tikkas. Have a delicious Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak!
Eid Status for Girlfriend and Boyfriend
- I wish this Eid proves to be a real blessing for you as you have found a sincere boyfriend like me. Wishing you a delicious Eid.
- Never be hopeless on this joyous occasion and Eid brings the message of love and prosperity. My sweetheart! I am always here for your support. Keep Shining.
- I believe that we will celebrate next Eid together with more happiness and joy. Never miss a chance to stay happy and enjoy the beautiful moments of life with your siblings.
- This Eid was proof that we are saying farewell to another beautiful year of our life. Never miss this opportunity to glow like a moon with a colorful Eid Dress. Eid Eid to my lovely girlfriend.
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Boss & Colleagues
- Dear Friend! You deserve the best in life. May your unanswered prayers be granted on this auspicious occasion of Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak to you.
- Eid is the best time to take a break from a stressful life. Enjoy your time with your family and parents.
- I wish that your Eid day be filled with smiles, laughter, and cheers. Wishing you a colorful Eid.
- May Allah accept our good deeds and fill this day with blessings. Enjoy the magical moments of Eid.
- May Allah showers his love and blessing to you. Sending Eid prayers to my dear boss.